Welcome to Bebop's Place

Old fashioned Roses print

Beauty has been defined as "The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality." Since our responses are totally subjective, I can only speak to what moves me.

I want to share the beauty! I have created a variety of floral products for my Zazzle stores, Bebop's Place and Bebop's Weddings, using my original photographs and designs. I am also constantly amazed at the gorgeous floral products available from the rest of the Zazzle community. I am hoping others will enjoy this blog and even be moved to purchase some of these lovely items for gifts or just for the pleasure of having such beauty around.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday - September 10, 2010

As the weather cools down, the food processing heats up around here. Yesterday I canned 7 quarts of tomato sauce and 11 pints of applesauce. Lot more tomatoes are in the wings. Today we plan to press our first batch of cider.

Mums bring the feeling of fall. A single elegant white chrysanthemum creates an interesting, decorative, almost abstract pattern on this poster I created for Bebop's Place.
Chrysanthemum Petals print
Chrysanthemum Petals by Bebops
See more posters at zazzle



Here's a lovely flower mousepad by Jamene to brighten your home or office.




What a great design by Anura Design Studio! This pretty white Daisy chain adds a cheerful touch to ladies long sleeve tee.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful array of flowers everywhere in your blog. Really enjoy visiting. Thanks for including my daisy chain T-shirt today. I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete