Welcome to Bebop's Place

Old fashioned Roses print

Beauty has been defined as "The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality." Since our responses are totally subjective, I can only speak to what moves me.

I want to share the beauty! I have created a variety of floral products for my Zazzle stores, Bebop's Place and Bebop's Weddings, using my original photographs and designs. I am also constantly amazed at the gorgeous floral products available from the rest of the Zazzle community. I am hoping others will enjoy this blog and even be moved to purchase some of these lovely items for gifts or just for the pleasure of having such beauty around.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday - September 11, 2010

Yesterday we pressed 16 quarts of cider. Today should be sunny and beautiful and I want to be outside. There's more tomato and apple picking to do but then I plan to wander around trying to capture the beauty with my camera.

Here's beauty I saw a few days ago and made into some products for Bebop's Place. Hang this poster on your wall and dream of wandering through this brilliantly colored flower garden. An orange coral zinnia dominates the foreground and is surrounded by red dahlias, blue ageratum, yellow rudbeckias and pink zinnias. What a glorious celebration of summer!




This mousepad from Deb's Digs features an original photo of a white Morning Glory with delicate purple markings. I love Deb's exquisite photography!
Morning Glory Mouse Pad mousepad
Morning Glory Mouse Pad by debinSC
Create your own mousemats with zazzle.com




This stunning mousepad from by Susans Zoo Crew has an almost abstract pattern of a red pink rose against a five string bass fretboard. Beautiful picture, perfect for anyone who loves roses or bass!

1 comment: