Welcome to Bebop's Place

Old fashioned Roses print

Beauty has been defined as "The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality." Since our responses are totally subjective, I can only speak to what moves me.

I want to share the beauty! I have created a variety of floral products for my Zazzle stores, Bebop's Place and Bebop's Weddings, using my original photographs and designs. I am also constantly amazed at the gorgeous floral products available from the rest of the Zazzle community. I am hoping others will enjoy this blog and even be moved to purchase some of these lovely items for gifts or just for the pleasure of having such beauty around.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday - July 30, 2010

All this heat and rain is really making things grow. Yesterday we had to stake the tomatoes even more as well as some of the lilies and the Golden Glow (Rudbeckia laciniata 'Hortensia').

I got creative with the image I used on the poster I posted here yesterday. In addition to making some cards with the straight image, I made a cutout of one of the roses and put it on lots of products for Bebops Place. Here it is on a travel mug.
Rose Bud mug
Rose Bud by Bebops
Make coffee mugs at zazzle



I think the gorgeous zoom in of the heart of a pink rose, focusing on the inner-most petals on this magnet by RossiCards takes on an interesting abstract feeling.


The design on this tote bag by ArtformTheHeart is in the Art Nouveau style and is based upon sketches that the Scottish architect and artist Charles Rennie MacIntosh did for a design competition in 1901 named "House for an Art Lover". The house itself was not built until 1989, being completed and opened to the public in 1996 in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my rose petals magnet today! I actually bought it for myself and I was just amazed how good it looks in person. Zazzle really does do a great job with their magnets (and cards!). I think it will also look really cute in the smallest size they offer.

    ReplyDelete