Welcome to Bebop's Place

Old fashioned Roses print

Beauty has been defined as "The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality." Since our responses are totally subjective, I can only speak to what moves me.

I want to share the beauty! I have created a variety of floral products for my Zazzle stores, Bebop's Place and Bebop's Weddings, using my original photographs and designs. I am also constantly amazed at the gorgeous floral products available from the rest of the Zazzle community. I am hoping others will enjoy this blog and even be moved to purchase some of these lovely items for gifts or just for the pleasure of having such beauty around.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday - September 14, 2010

Today dawned cool and clear. I have flowering tobacco (Nicotiana) which has volunteered and is blooming all over the garden. The bees, butterflies and hummingbirds love it. I watched a honeybee disappearing into the inner tube and then emerging full of pollen. I was inspired to created this poster for Bebop's Place which features a honeybee heading right for the golden green center of a lovely white and pink flowering tobacco blossom. The brilliant blue sky further enhances the vivid colors creating an interesting abstract composition.




A beautiful, bright, yellow sunflower is contrasted by a perfectly blue sky on this canvas print by Runninragged that's certain to brighten up your day every time.



Here is an exquisite note card from one of my very favorite photographers. Her store is called ecmcnap. About this card, Nancy says, "This little coneflower from my garden seemed to have a sassy attitude about it. I think it made a really cute card".

No comments:

Post a Comment