Welcome to Bebop's Place

Old fashioned Roses print

Beauty has been defined as "The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality." Since our responses are totally subjective, I can only speak to what moves me.

I want to share the beauty! I have created a variety of floral products for my Zazzle stores, Bebop's Place and Bebop's Weddings, using my original photographs and designs. I am also constantly amazed at the gorgeous floral products available from the rest of the Zazzle community. I am hoping others will enjoy this blog and even be moved to purchase some of these lovely items for gifts or just for the pleasure of having such beauty around.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday - August 5, 2010

This hot summer with just enough rain is making the tomato plants go crazy! We have to put more stakes up today.

This hoverfly is visiting Rosa Mundi, an exquisite vintage rose dating back to 1581. Her pink and white stripes and lovely, fragrant scent make her the star of the rose garden. I wish she was a repeat bloomer but she only blooms in June here. I immortalized her and her hoverfly friend for Bebops Place on this poster.



This 2011 calendar by Nationalpark_t_shirt features some great floral photography of roses, crocus, daffodils, tulips, irises, day lilies and pansies.




Kayatiyu offers a beautiful deep, dark red rose, rich with color, on a coffee mug. It makes a great mug for a rose gardener, members of a rose society, botanical garden, native plant club, a florist, or anyone who loves roses. Text can be customized. Art from an original watercolor titled “Dark Rose”, © Sandy Long. Want this or a similar design on another item? Browse my Kayatiyu Store. Kayatiyu means to have a beautiful form.

No comments:

Post a Comment