Welcome to Bebop's Place

Old fashioned Roses print

Beauty has been defined as "The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality." Since our responses are totally subjective, I can only speak to what moves me.

I want to share the beauty! I have created a variety of floral products for my Zazzle stores, Bebop's Place and Bebop's Weddings, using my original photographs and designs. I am also constantly amazed at the gorgeous floral products available from the rest of the Zazzle community. I am hoping others will enjoy this blog and even be moved to purchase some of these lovely items for gifts or just for the pleasure of having such beauty around.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday - August 27, 2010

It's early morning, the sun is just peaking through the trees and lots of blue jays are squawking out my window which brings to mind this poster I created for Bebop's Place. It features a blue jay who has landed on a porch deck surrounded by flowers. The blue, gray, white and black coloration of the bird is set off by a riot of color. There is a decorative teapot with orange and yellow nasturtiums and a purple petunia. Green leaves complete this kaleidoscope of colors.



Beautiful red rose in full bloom with lingering raindrops with a quote I absolutely love from Abraham Lincoln: "We can complain that rose bushes have thorns. Or we can rejoice that thorn bushes have roses". Attitude motivational inspirational poster print from by Smilin' Eyes Treasures. Nature photography by Susan.




Here is a very creative design from MissPrinteditions. A pile of red rose petals that have been plucked, shown on a background resembling the lining of a natural shell (with silver, black, pearlescent streaks), bears the words, "He loves me, he loves me not..." The card concludes on an upbeat note on the inside but can be freely edited.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Red Rose motivational poster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted to be here in such lovely company; thanks very much for all your efforts and kind words.

    ReplyDelete